We are open everyday 10am-6pm (except PH)
The ATH-M50x BT2 MO Professional Monitoring Headphones delivers the same exhilarating wireless listening experience as its predecessor, offering exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response.
We now release a limited edition metallic orange - the most popular color in an online color poll conducted worldwide.
Exclusive 45-mm drivers deliver legendary M50x studio sound.
Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality.
Improved vocal pickup is achieved through the incorporation of beamforming microphone technology, resulting in clearer phone calls and communication with the built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant.
Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once.
Up to 50 hours of use on a full charge
Enjoy up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge via USB-C connection.
• Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers and dedicated amplifier deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response.
• Low latency mode improves synchronicity between audio and video for smooth streaming and gaming.
• Premium audio-grade components, including an AK4331 advanced audio DAC and dedicated internal headphone amp, deliver pure, natural sound.
• Dual mics and beamforming technology ensure crystal-clear call quality.
• Sidetone circuitry improves conversations by letting you hear your voice in the headphones when making calls on most smartphones.
• Microphone can be muted with a simple press of a button.
• Multipoint pairing function allows you to stay connected to two Bluetooth devices at once.
• Buttons built into the earcup provide easy control of volume/mute, music, and calls, and give you access to voice assistant. (Amazon Alexa Built-in, Google Assistant, Siri).
• Google Fast Pair lets you quickly pair headphones with an Android smartphone or other device.
• A-T Connect app gives you additional control: activate low latency mode, adjust and save EQ to the headphones, change L/R volume balance, select desired voice assistant, locate misplaced headphones, change codecs, and more.
• Up to 50 hours of continuous use on a full charge and up to 3 hours of use on a 10-minute rapid charge (via USB-C connection).
• Compatible with high-quality LDAC and AAC codecs.
• Over-ear design for excellent sound isolation in loud environments.
• Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort.
• Includes 1.2 m (3.9") cable for optional wired connection.
|Driver Diameter||45 mm|
|Voice Coil||CCAW (Copper-clad aluminum wire)|
|Frequency Response||15 – 28,000 Hz|
|Battery||DC3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||Approx. 40 hours continuous use|
|Weight||310 g without cable and connector|
|Cable||Detachable 1.2 m iS controller cable with mic|
|Connector||3.5 mm (1/8″) stereo mini-plug|
|Accessories Included||30 cm (1.0′) USB charging cable, protective pouch|
|Microphone Polar Pattern||Omnidirectional|
|Microphone Frequency Response||80 – 10,000 Hz|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-42 dB (1V/Pa at 1 kHz)|
|Charging Time||Approx. 7 hours (for 0-100% charge)|
|Bluetooth® Version||Bluetooth® Version 5.0|
|Operating Range||Line of sight – approx. 10 m (33′)|
|Compatible Bluetooth® Profiles||A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP|
|Support Codec||aptX, AAC, SBC|