Frequently asked questions
1. I can’t seem to find what I want. Can Music Elements help me look for it?
Yes, we can! As our inventory is huge, chances are what you are looking for isn’t listed on our website, but is something we do carry. Otherwise, we’ll do our utmost to source for the item you desire.
2. Do I have to pay any deposit for pre-orders? And how long will they take to arrive?
Yes. We charge a 100% deposit. As for the time it takes, it varies by the manufacturer and the nature of the product. Do note that shipping fees will be charged only when the item is ready to be shipped.
3. Can I come down to your showroom to try your instrument or mouthpieces before making my final decision?
Yes, you most certainly can!
4. Do you have a price-matching policy?
No, we do not. But rest assured that the prices of our products are a true reflection of their quality.
5. What modes of payment do you accept?
We accept the following:
i. Bank wire transfer (for orders outside of Singapore)
Bank Name: Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (North Branch)
Bank Address: 460 North Bridge Road #01-00 Singapore 188734
Beneficiary Name: Music Elements (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
Beneficiary Address: 61 Ubi Rd 1 #02-38 Oxley Bizhub Singapore 408727
Account No: 686-176082-001
Swift Code: OCBCSGSG
(Note: customer will have to bear the cost of any bank fees incurred)
ii. Paynow (for orders within Singapore)
To UEN: 201310951W
iii. Debit/credit card
6. Do you ship internationally?
Yes, we do!